Palais des congrès de Montréal’s Viger Hall will host the Exhibits for the 24th Intelligent Transportation Systems World Congress (October 29 – November 2, 2017). The event offers participants and companies—representing the entire spectrum of an ever-growing ITS world—unparalleled opportunities for B2B and B2G networking and business growth.
ITS America Member* $4,500 per 10′ x 10′ (100 ft² or about 9.3 m²)
Non-Member $5,000 per 10′ x 10’ (100 ft² or about 9.3 m²)
*Membership must be active at time of reservation to receive member rate. For more information on membership please visit us here.
Booth Availability & Reservations
You can view current availability and reserve exhibit space through the online floor plan available here. (The floor plan is live and booths in blue are currently available for reservation.) Alternatively, companies can submit a printed Exhibit Space Application to reserve exhibit space.
Please see the online floor plan or exhibit space application for full payment schedule and instructions.
- Access to professionals from the entire spectrum of ITS and transportation markets during exclusive exhibit hall hours, networking events, and public sector meet-and-greets
- Four (4) exhibitor staff badges per 10′ x 10′ space reserved
- One (1) full conference registration per contracted exhibiting company
- Twenty (20) complimentary exhibit hall one-day passes to distribute to clients and prospects
- Pre- and post-show attendee registration lists
- Pre-registered media list and complimentary press kit distribution in the onsite ITS pressroom
- Inclusion in the Final Program
Exhibit Schedule (tentative, subject to change)
- Monday, October 30 11:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 31 11:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 1 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, November 2 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
For information about exhibiting, please contact Corcoran Exposition Exhibit Manager Carly DiVito at 312-541-0567 x643 or email@example.com.
Freeman is the ITS World Congress general service contractor. You can access the Exhibitor Service Manual (ESM) on the website HERE. The ESM includes information on ordering furniture and services for your booth, shipping, etc. If you do not have a Freeman account from a previous trade show you will need to create one to order items online.
- Discount Deadline: Order by Friday, October 6 and save on furniture and services!
- Early Rate Deadline for Lead Retrieval Services: Thursday, September 7
Please review the ESM for additional deadlines.
Exhibitor Badges & Housing
Exhibitors receive one (1) full registration per company and four (4) complimentary Exhibitor Personnel badges per 10 ft. x 10 ft. (100 sq. feet) exhibit space purchased. All booth personnel will be required to have an official ITS World Congress 2017 Expo badge in order to gain access to the Exhibit Hall. If your booth installation requires a set-up crew that will not be staying in the hall during show hours — but will need access to the hall during Move-In and Move-Out — they do NOT need to be registered as exhibitor personnel. Set-up crews can check-in with security onsite at the Montréal Palais des Congres and do not require prior registration.
- To register booth staff and colleagues for badges as well as housing, please visit the registration portal online HERE. Click through to ‘Exhibitor Registration.’